Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Swifter changes...

Somebody might have told me that this week was the week of change. I've already told you all about the biggest change in my life so far, and the little tyke that is on the way. I alluded to the fact that I've started exercising the grey cells by revising for the exam, but (I hardly thought it possible) I've just been out for a bike ride. http://www.imvu.com/catalog/images/50_modicon_smiley_shocked.gif
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mikeandrachel/trek.jpg

This is my new bike, Rachel bought it for me for Christmas. It went out when it was sunny last (a few weeks ago I hasten to add), but I actually planned to go out today, and didn't chicken out. OK, so it's not such a big deal for some of you, but I need a really good kick up the ___ before I go and do proper exercise. Well, it was great. Despite the cold, and the traffic on some of the busier roads, and the smell of the B&Q Warehouse fire which could be smelled all over Burton on Trent today, I feel thoroughly invigorated. In fact, enough so to get my Pharmacology book out!

So, that's the plan. It's time to get reading. There are too many distractions nowadays to stop the book work, but with some willpower it should be a successful afternoon. Oh well, back to page 19!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home