Saturday, February 10, 2007

SpRland here I come...

So! I guess you could say that I'm one of the jammiest around, but I would of course like to think that skill and/or charm had something to with it! With only one application form filled in, I got an interview for an SpR rotation, went to it and got the job. Not only that though, I got my first choice of school too, Stoke on Trent. This means that all the hospitals within the rotation are within an hour from my house. Couldn't be better.

I've amazingly managed to catch up my career progression to the fastest possible again, so hopefully I can maintain that next year and get my Final FRCA this October (D*mn though, that means I'll have to get back to the books! My new job starts on the 5th March 2007, so we're taking a couple of weeks off between grades to go to the Lake District again.

In the mean time, we've been making snowmen and having snowball fights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home