Sunday, March 11, 2007

First week over

Well I never, the first week as a SpR was indeed the same as the last week as an SHO.  It wasn't a life-ending transition with people asking me to make life/death decisions left right and centre!  I did manage to show my true colours a few times without being underestimated beforehand which was nice, but at the moment my newbie status is advertised by the white sticker on my ID badge with a handwritten "SpR" on it!!

At home, I've had a great weekend, we just bought Josh a swing for the garden since the sun is coming out a little more often.  Tried it immediately despite the cool breeze, he won't thank us for protecting him with that hat!

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
I got my own laptop last week, so now have unlimited, guilt free access back into the world of internet surfing. I have found you have been a very good blogger and working hard at entertaining. Enjoyed catching up with things!
I think I am going to stick with cool stoke for now, with fiction I don't have to be so careful not to offend :) Holly

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home