Monday, April 09, 2007

A busy week

Another week is over, it's the weekend again and I am feeling pleased that I might have helped some people and expanded my repertoire.  I got to help on some complicated emergency cases, and also work with my old '3rd On' from when I was a novice.  It was great to see her again, I kept trying to point out skills I have picked up in the last two years, only for her to keep saying "I do it like that". DOH!  What have I learned in the last 21 months since she left??

Easter has been and gone, and the holiday was horrible. I finally get a consecutive four days off, and Josh brings home two or three viruses home from nursery.  A horrendous cold, and sever D&V that makes you drier than a dessicated coconut before putting you off chocolate eggs for a fortnight!  Oh well, they were probably bad for me anyway, plus I get to miss a day's work and stay home during my quarantine period.  Why is it that we only get ill during weekends and holidays?

Been out and about with the camera again:

I'm really enjoying this new camera, it has made me start looking at the world in new ways.

I'll be starting my Junior SpR intensive care module when I go back to work next week, 3 months of continuous service in ICU, hope I remember how to gas people when I come out the other side!!

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home