Friday, May 18, 2007

The Christening!

It was Josh's christening a couple of weeks ago, and we managed to find him the most embarassing outfit you have ever seen (unless you've been to a christening before in which case all the babies look like that!).

It was a lovely day, the sun came out and everyone had a great time.  We invited everyone back to our house for a buffet, it's the fullest I've seen our house so far, good job people could stand in the back garden too!

There are loads more photos at picasaweb, so take a look!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike! I thought I'd let you know HOW ADORABLE your little man is!! :) Also have linked you out to my website.. just in case I need an explanation of anion gap *ehehe* Catch you soon!! xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home