Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Zaiti's mention

Zaiti (a recent commentor on this blog, my friend, and an SHO at work who has far more ITU experience than me is a regular blogger.

She ponders life and death, her life, her death, and her career.  A deep (and shallow at times) account of such wonderings is found at http://zaiti.spaces.live.com

Of course no blog entry is complete without a picture or two, and seeing as I have no pics of Zaiti, I'll make you all go ahhhh by showing you this weeks favourite Josh pics - He was 10 months old yesterday! Incredible how time flies!

 

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I feel very famous when you mentioned me on your blog!! I was going to comment yesterday about my own death and death of my career.. but didn't have time and the next thing I knew, I got an ST3 offer from West Mids!!!! Looks like we will be getting same pay but I do less work ehehehe (courtesy of Dr M) Nah.. that's ace as be carrying working with you :)woohoo.. I feel that norad is working. Got to start wean myself of it :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home